Field : IOT, Neurosciences, Data Science, Machine learning, Software to analyze emotions for the Video Game and Marketing Research Industries.
Date: from March 2017
Location: La Plaine Image, Tourcoing, FRANCE
Contract: Full-time Internship or Contract.
Package: depending on the profile.
Are you passionnate about Data Science ? Do you value teamwork in a fast, exciting work environment? Does bringing your skills to innovative products motivate you? If so, this position is made for you !
The mission is to join the Affect-Tag project team (www.affect-tag.com) in order to develop and integrate the Data processing algorithms. Within a small start-up team, you collaborate with other members and our scientific partner to develop and integrate Data Science services for our customers (User tests, Video Games, RV, Marketing Research).
Post-treatment and Real-time Data Processing
- Prototype data processing to generate visualizations and calculate relevant indicators on dynamic windows.
- Develop and implement data processing in the form of modules in our proprietary software environment.
- Test, improve and optimize them to make them operable in real time and / or post-processing.
- Participate in the development of visualization systems.
- Develop data processing, visualization and statistics.
Your skills and education
- You are experienced or graduating from a Computer Science / Data Science School or University.
- You are skilled in C++ programming • Knowledge of other languages is a plus (nodeJS, Swift…)
- You are able to adapt to new technical environments. • You demonstrate rigor, curiosity and ingenuity,
- You are organized, you know how to manage several simultaneous tasks to achieve various objectives.
- You are attracted by French language and culture.
NΞOTROPΞ, we connect digital to human emotions. NΞOTROPΞ is an Electronics and Data Science’s Software company focusing on Affective Computing and mobile biometric processing. It sells AFFECT-TAG, a light and mobile solution that senses physiological data and processes emotional states. AFFECT-TAG is dedicated to a wide variety of application fields, from current B2B needs (Video Game, Market Research) to industrial research programs (automotive, perfumes, simulations) and B2C future usage (bio-responsive services).